Monday, February 6, 2012

The Message sent by Laywoman from Bangkok

Please never ever use other lives for you but please use your life for others in this very present life.****
 
**** The days and the nights are passing: how are we spending our lives & times? Please spend your valuable times for others with Loving - Kindness and help them with the words from your deep heart. ****
 
**** And never ever destroy your name by your self until you left this world, and never ever lies yourself. And try to do the wholesome deeds as much as you can in your daily life. Because end of the life we will be judged by " I was hungry and you gave me something to eat. I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless and you took me in. " **** It is very
...........................................
Ms.lwin lwin than

No comments:

Post a Comment