Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My biography

My name is Ashin Thuseitta,in Pali Sucitta. I was born on Friday, July 22, 1983 in Kamava village, Man Aung Island Township, Rakhine state, western of Myanmar. My native name is Mg Thein Tin given by family. My parents are U Bo Cho and Daw Khin Soe Oo, and I have one young sister and two younger brothers. My parents are very simple people who are farmers living in Ngw Saung Beach, Pathein Township, Ayeyawady Division. I was ordained as a novice in 1997 and the a monkhood in 2005 in Kamdha Sima, ordination hall , Uttarama-rama Khardawhme Monastery. My abbot teacher, monk is Saydaw Baddanta ven- Pannava. I was studying basic Buddhist education at my abbot for two years, then I was taken to study higher education to Pacchimayon Pali school, in Pathein Town, Ayeyewady Division, 2000. I have passed all examinations at the same Pali School from level (1) To level (5) higher examination with good scoresheld in Ministry Religious Affairs, Government of the Union of Myanmar.Dhammacariya Degree was being learnt in Yangon in 2006, and then English Language with four skills by the teaching of the Buddha in Yangon( Rangon).I have passed B.A in first Division of THE WINDERMARE ACADEMY OF ARTS, and book No is 04/2008 in English Language.I have arrived in Chiang Mai Campus, City, Thailand to study International Program in Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalay University, 2008, and then I have been studying in Faculty of Humanity, Majoring of English which is International (B.A) Program for four year from 2008 to 2012. Now is that I am going to complete a degree of University, and the not only studying ,but also participating in any Buddhist activities of University. In holidays of summer, I am used to teaching English and Thai to people in Chiang Mai Campus, and preaching Dhamma to the people in Thailand during the time of holidays as much as being able to be volunteer monk in the societies of Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment